Friday, November 16, 2012

Firsts

 
 
 
 
 
 


{Forever 21 top (similar here and a metallic option here), Joe's Jeans, BP. Boots, Coach Bag (similar) and Michael Kors Sunglasses (similar) and Watch}
I was able to get just a few pictures yesterday as I was running out the door. Lately, one of the only things reflecting the season have been my outfits; the weather has been beyond amazing. It feels a little strange mixing the holidays with such a tropical setting but I'll take it! We have been preparing for a few firsts these past couple days, all very exciting. My mom, aunt and uncle will be staying with us for Thanksgiving and they all arrive tomorrow; our first visit from our family in California. This is also our first holiday as a married couple in our first place together. I will also be preparing my first thanksgiving dinner. Good thing my family is extremely easy going.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit! love the red color!
    Rocío
    fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete