Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flortallic

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You like that title? I know. So creative. I'm so creative that I am at a loss for words now, I have no idea what to talk about in regards to this outfit post. The first thing that comes to mind are these amazing Topshop pants, couldn't love them more. The next {and very off topic} is my desire to inspire you to do what you love, what drives you and what excites you. It's so very cliché but I have been concentrating on this lately and it feels good. Forget expectations, doubts and pressure from others, take chances because life is too short to be wasted on something you are unable to be passionate about. I strongly believe "you will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." - Jerry Gillies

{Topshop Pants, F21 Top, Vince Camuto Pumps (old)}

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You look great! What an outfit for finding something fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane :) so happy you're reading! xo

      Delete